The Polish picking school is located on the mushroom farm near Wolszyn, Poland. We invite you to a special picking course which UMDIS Mushroom Information Agency organizes in the end of February-March in English.
More than 60 courses were held on this mushroom farm, these trainers taught 300 mushroom growers and heads of picking departments. Trainings have been held here since 2008.
You will not just learn how to pick and to receive better yields and better quality of mushroom – but also how Polish mushroom farm functions, which effective things you can implement on your farm.
The courses are intended for heads of the picking departments, pickers, pickers` leaders and the mushroom producers by themselves. You are going to learn how to organize work on the farm in order to pick more mushrooms and do it much fastest.
The courses are taking place on the mushroom farm. You will learn all about selective harvesting of champignons – a harvesting practice that ensures maximum yield and quality through the application of a technique that determines the correct sequence and period of harvesting. Within the framework of these courses, the participants will get know the methods of separation mushrooms, picking the first, second and third flashes, and also will understand which mushrooms when we should pick.
In the course program:
- Correct organization of mushroom picking.
- Functional duties of the pickers` leader.
- Planning of picking process that helps you avoid picking at night and on weekends.
- 1-2-3 flashes picking
- The speed of picking and what does it depend on.
- How to develop a good system of motivation that will really motivate your pickers.
- Product quality parameters.
- How to reduce the percentage of bad mushrooms.
- Picking department documentation.
- Important details: how pickers should hold a knife, how should they stay, how to move lorries, how to change clothes and shoes etc.
After the courses all participants will receive a certificate.
Cost and registration for Picking school
For the courses in English the cost for one person is 700 Euro. The price of the courses includes tuition, tea and coffee. Your additional expenses will be a hotel (3-4 nights, the price of a night in a hotel is up to 50 Euros), the trip to Wolsztyn town and back, as well as food and personal expenses.
To register for Picking School you need to contact us by +380935690941 Viber, WhatsApp, Telegram, or by mail: [email protected]
If you are interested in participating – let us know right away – even if you are not sure that you will go. It will be more convenient for us to plan further 😉
+380935690941 (Viber, WhatsApp, Telegram) and [email protected] (mail) – Inna Ustylovska.